Hlavní čip: TJA1050
Modul je osazen terminačním rezistorem 120 Ω.
Modul nemá vyvedený pin Vref a S.
Podrobná dokumentace viz datasheet:
The TJA1050 is the interface between the Controller Area
Network (CAN) protocol controller and the physical bus.
The device provides differential transmit capability to the
bus and differential receive capability to the CAN
· Fully compatible with the “ISO 11898” standard
· High speed (up to 1 Mbaud)
· Very low ElectroMagnetic Emission (EME)
· Differential receiver with wide common-mode range for
high ElectroMagnetic Immunity (EMI)
· An unpowered node does not disturb the bus lines
· Transmit Data (TXD) dominant time-out function
· Silent mode in which the transmitter is disabled
· Bus pins protected against transients in an automotive
· Input levels compatible with 3.3 V and 5 V devices
· Thermally protected
· Short-circuit proof to battery and to ground
· At least 110 nodes can be connected.